Thursday, August 27, 2009

~Horoscope Madness~



"You may find that someone is approaching you with harsh words, Erin, that are apt to have a significant impact on your state of mind. You may find that you are even paralyzed, in the sense that you begin to question certain actions that you were taking, or that you plan to take in the future. Spend some time alone in order to sort things out before you go ahead and make any drastic life-changing moves."
-While I know many people do not hold much faith or belief in their horoscope or the principals of the zodiac, I find it very intriguing to read mine daily. Yes there are many ways of wording a horoscope in order to "fit" with anyone's current life, but there are too many times that I find them so specifically "dead-on" that I, personally, take comfort in the fact that my todays and tomorrows may be full of something- good or bad. Considering that I have been looking to make drastic changes in my life, through one form or another, I can appreciate being told to slow down and instructed to do some soul searching before making any final decisions. I'm honestly thinking that a solo get-a-way may just be in order for me here in the near future. I need to take a little retreat in which I have no distractions or outside suggestions. I strive too often to get the advice from others on what I feel my next move should be. It's time that I asked myself what my future is going to look like. There is no guarantee that my future will include anyone else but myself. Not that I'm looking to isolate myself- life just doesn't have to uphold promises or guarantee that your loved ones will remain at your side for any length of time. (I've seen this more often than not already.) So my next move? Figuring out where, when, and how to create my solo retreat.

1 comment:

  1. I think it would help to get away on your own for a couple of days. I have been thinking the same thing for me, for the last three months.....
    Since this is going to be anonymus. LOL
    I will sign it just simply,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete