Thursday, August 13, 2009

Feelin' Beyond Blah

I keep trying to remind myself that my mood is merely dependant upon how I decide to make it. In saying that though, there are outside factors that make it extremely difficult for me to maintain a decent state of mind without certain factors changing or improving. I guess that I may just be disappointed in the slow movement of my career path and in the fact that I am not making as much money as I was before our company took an "economic hit". It is tough to maintain a decent standard of living right now, and I often wonder how others manage it. In many ways I am lucky when it comes to the financial aspect of things but in others, not so much. My student loans weigh heavy on me and while I know that I am NOT the only one who has such a large amount of student loans, it still provides a grim outlook on the next 10-year plan of my future. Things such as this are evaluated on a very personal level. Sure there may be others who can empathize but really it doesn't make it any more/less easy for me to cope with the facts. Oh well, everything has a time and place . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment