Monday, November 9, 2009

Parent/Teacher Conferences! Oh My!

Tomorrow night will be my first night of parent conferences done all on my own! I'm feeling pretty well prepared and am actually eager to have some one-on-one time with all of my kiddos' parents. It's just going to be a LONG night. With 27 students, both of my conference nights will be packed! And as we all know, they never run smoothy on schedule. So, I am prepared to be there well over an hour after the last conference is scheduled at 7:15. Here's to hoping that I am pleasantly surprised! I hope that I am able to express the progresses of my students in the best possible way and that none of the parents' questions leave me searching for words! :-0

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I knew you would do awesome! It really is the best job in the world for you! love you, and love these blogs!

    ReplyDelete