Friday, November 27, 2009

Christmas is Coming! :-)

For some reason, I am soooooo excited for Christmas this year! Like with the Thanksgiving Holiday, I think much of the reason is because of the 27 kiddos that I see throughout my week! It's hard not to share in their enthusiasm and find humor in their reactions to everything! I find my aide and I looking at each other and trying not to laugh quite a bit throughout the day. I put up all of my Christmas decorations today, well almost all of them! But still, the fact is that my decorations will be up for at least one solid month! I may regret saying this later, but I'm also looking forward to the first snow! (The potential of snow days helps with the future snow fall as well!!!!) It's almost like being a kid again and being back in the good ol' days of childhood! How can that be anything but good?! My financial situation, while not off the charts, has slightly improved and that adds excitement for Christmas shopping as well! Let the season begin!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment