Saturday, November 21, 2009

Just some thoughts . . .

All I have to say is that sometimes I really wonder what the heck I'm thinking. I wish I was able to be stronger about certain things in my life. I guess that will ultimately be up to me when I am able and ready to accomplish it. The unknown can be scary sometimes. I think it's that fear which holds me back. I honestly feel that I've never intentionally set out to negatively impact anyone else- yet, it seems that even so, I inadvertently have hurt people that I am thankful for. I hope that these people know that I am blessed because of their presence, whether or not I say it (or act it) enough. The Thanksgiving holiday has hit me differently this year, and I honestly believe that this is due to my 27 kindergarteners. They have such a way of presenting the simplest things and because the meaning of the holiday is being discussed together, it makes me think about the fundamentals again. I'm thankful for the few days off from work, but am even more thankful for the days that I am working and the job that I have!

1 comment:

  1. I re-discovered your blog and I'm really enjoying it! M

    ReplyDelete