Monday, November 16, 2009

And there goes another year . . . GLADLY!

I have to say that thinking over this past year, 26 is going to be far better than 25. WOW was 25 hard for me! As I recall back some of the text that I had read in 20 something, 20 everything written by Christine Hassler, the twenties are a HUGE transition stage in one's life. I most definitely suggest this book to anyone in their twenties, no matter how confident or content you feel you may be at the moment. I don't know anyone who couldn't use a little confidence boost from time to time. In fact, I bought both of my sisters copies of this book for them to read. Like the nerd I am, I highlighted and took notes in the margins of this text! It really has helped me numerous times through the last couple of years. There is just so much pressure on females within this age group to be successful and multi-faceted! I know that I am more relaxed in saying all of this because I feel as though I have FINALLY and ACTUALLY accomplished a personal goal as of recently! I do know though that there are going to be moments in my future regarding my career and personal life where I feel unsettled. Here's to hoping that I have some time before I begin to feel disappointed in my growth and achievement of other goals!!! Meanwhile, I am excited to begin a new chapter and am actually very ready for the holidays, as well as the following new year! 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment