Friday, September 25, 2009

~Canton City- I'm not done with you!~

I have another shot at potentially attaining a classroom for the 2009-2010 school year! At eight o'clock last evening I received a phone call from the principal of Allen Elementary in Canton asking me if I was still interested in interviewing for a Kindergarten position! "Of course", I said, "Absolutely"! So with a few mixed feelings on the matter, I enter into yet another interviewing process. The further that I get into this, with the increasing number of interviews, my outlook seems to be fairly more relaxed. What's the worse that could happen, I don't get the job?? I've faced that question and experienced those results before. So, while I did a fair amount of research on the school itself, I will maintain a far more relaxed frame of mind entering into this upcoming interview. If it's meant to be, it will occur. It's as simple as that. I don't have control over anything more than my preparedness and professional approach. I know that I am qualified to teach and that I it would give me profound joy to have my own little group of Kindergarteners to motivate and enjoy each day! I just have to showcase my abilities to those who are interviewing me and PRAY that my "inexperience", as they call it, does not become the deciding factor once again! Keep your fingers crossed and prayers said for me! Canton City- I'm coming after you yet again!

1 comment:

  1. You have the perfect attitude for this upcoming interview. You know that you are perfect for the job. If they get that, it would be beneficial to them as well, and if they don't, well it's their loss.

    You have been a teacher, your whole life. Small children flock to you and if these administrators could see you in action, they would hire you in a New York minute!

    ReplyDelete