Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Horoscope for Wednesday, January 27th

"You may feel as though the smallest issue is now a life or death situation. Depending on your mood, you may find yourself on the brink of complete disaster, and then the next minute you are soaring high. Remember that the drama that surrounds you is more a product of you and your reaction to the environment rather than the environment itself. "

Most of this seems to ring true- most. The whole soaring high part hasn't hit personally in the last 6 days. Kind of tired of it- but I'd have to agree that the "drama" I feel only affects me. I'm the only one who feels like things are off-kilter. So apparently, the drama is a product of my reactions. Right or wrong? Of course that doesn't matter. I feel how I feel. Isn't that enough?!

"Life is a struggle, accept it. Life is a tradegy, confront it. Life is an adventure, dare it. Life is luck, make it." ~ Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment