Saturday, October 10, 2009

~Oh MY!~

Yay! I finally managed it! I am finally going to have my own classroom! I am very, very excited, anxious, and apprehensive!!!!!! I am going to Sts Philips and James in Canal Fulton on Monday to meet my little kindergarteners and then will drive over to IPSCO and let them in on the news. I'm excited to meet my kiddos but more than a little nervous to tell me current boss the situation. He, and the rest, are going to be less than thrilled, but I certainly can't put my best interests aside for someone who at the end of the day really is not concerned with me. I'm looking forward to this new chapter in my life and am excited for the opportunity of security and stability that it can bring forth as well!

Wish me luck and keep the prayers going that the students transition well from the unorthodox school year that they've has thus far!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Finally! But this one was the best one of all! And you didn't go looking for it. It came looking for YOU! Just as it should be! This is going to be great. It isn't conventional and you will have your challenges, but you can handle it and everything else, that happens. Those kids are going to LOVE you. Just like always. I love you and Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete