Friday, November 4, 2011

It's been awhile again....

This new school year has brought so many long days. My current group of youngsters are young and have had a rough time of transitioning to a full school day. They are making such great progress and seem to be adapting to the demands of the kindergarten curriculum. The germs and sickness have been flying around the room for weeks though! We have coughing fits, sneezing fits, pink eye, pneumonia, and tired faces galore. Even our classroom Halloween party seemed to be very taxing on their little bodies! I'm hoping this means that the winter months will be without issues!!!!!! (I think we all know better though.)

And since I can't post their pictures online, I'll share one of their (and my) favorite pciture from this year's Halloween holiday:
Radar (1 1/2 years old)

Overall life has been crazy as ever! I am trying very hard to keep myself in a positive frame of mind regardless of the unfulfilled expectations I had for myself. With year 28 coming up, I need to recenter and refocus. I need to come to deeper conclusions about exactly it is that I want from life. Redefining my goals and creating a new outline for myself may help in actually attaining them.

It's just wild to think about the vast changes that have occurred in my life through the last 6 to 7 years.
Some of the changes are frustrating, saddening, and just plain maddening! Others are changes that I should be on my knees thanking God for each and every day! It's hard to find a balance that leads to ultimate feelings of content.

Such is life in the everyday I suppose . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment