Thursday, July 7, 2011

Potential Change.......who am I kidding? Everything Changes

"If nothing ever changed, there'd be no butterflies." ~ Author Unknown

"God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me." ~Author Unknown

Tuning into my faith, asking for guidance, hoping for the best possible outcome.....God you have gotten me to this point, please continue to lead me forward. I wouldn't even venture to say that I know all of the answers or what is the best possible outcome for me in life. The only thing I know for sure is that sometimes change is necessary. I am not one who welcomes too much change. I gain my security in knowing what to anticipate but sometimes I have let go. I have to release my fears, my anxiety, and my loyalty concerns for God to transform into something worthwhile.

As my mom taught me years ago: "God, please keep me in the circle of your protection."

No comments:

Post a Comment