Monday, July 26, 2010

Super Love from A Super Hero!

Gotta love my boy and his blankie!

Week Two of Puppy Kindergarten begins tomorrow night. I guess we shall see if he's still ahead of his class or if they've caught up to him. He's mastered the sit and shake commands, as well as the lay down. We're still having an unreliable outcome with the recalls (or calling him to "come"). That's to be expected at his age though (he's not even 3 months old yet), especially since I've been practicing on my own and it works better with two or more people. There are moments when I think he's completely potty-trained- and then the accident happens! Oh well, he's young yet and has the basic idea down. He's completely infatuated with the blanket that holds his littermates' and mother's scent. The couple we bought him from was nice enough to provide him with this baby blanket! And, while I know I can't continue to humanize him for many reasons, he is a sweet puppy who is growing fast. Anyways, that's my little bragging moment on my "baby". I'm sure my posts will include more talk of little ones soon as school is about to start back up! After this week I will be busier than normal and soon enough- School Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment